Please note: Due to demand there is a lead time on this product, for more info please contact our sales team on 01142 727426.
The New Eco Friendly Hydrocarbon range of remote coolers have been specifically developed and designed for improved energy efficiency helping to save money and the environment.
The New High Performance BRW38 the largest in the Remote Cooler Range develops 25kgs of ice with impressive recovery times. The unit can be factory configured for use with glycol-based coolants for extra cold applications with thermostat, pump and coil pack variants available. The BRW38H High Performance Hydrocarbon Remote has been specifically produced for situations where peak time recovery of the ice is required in busy accounts of festival type venues with a fast product throughput.
• 35% faster drawdown time compared to the 12cc
• Designed-in performance enhancements to meet all demands and working environments
• Ideal for a range of applications – from high volume accounts to events and festivals
• First-class build quality, robust construction and attractive finish for durability
• Improved access to components for easier maintenance and on-site servicing
In summary our tests show, the extra duty hydrocarbon 16 cc compressor recovers from 0° C to cut-out (full ice bank ) 35% quicker than a standard hydrocarbon 12cc cooler. Overall, we have seen improved performance between these units of 38% more powerful as well as more energy efficiencies
***NOTE THAT ALL OUR COOLERS CARRY A LEAD TIME FROM DATE OF ORDER***
***PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM FOR ADVICE ON THESE TIMES, ALTERNATIVELY ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE DETAILS***
This item will need to shipped on a pallet. Please only add this item to your basket if you are willing to incur Pallet charges.